The National Institute of Design (NID) will release the registration form for NID 2021 Registration on http://admissions.nid.edu. This is for courses like B.Des, GDPD, M.Des and PhD. The exact dates have not been announced until now. Hence the candidates are required to check the official website periodically.
How to fill the NID Registration form?
Step 1: Visit http://admissions.nid.edu and look for the NID Registrations. Open the portal.
Step 2: Select the course you’re applying for and then enter personal details like
- Date of birth
- E-mail ID
- Mobile number
Step 3: Fill up all the details and then submit; this will create your login credentials. (Check your mail inbox). Using the login credentials, finish up the login process; move ahead to fill the NID Application form 2021 for NID Registrations.
Step 4: The application form requires
- Name and contact details.
- Address details
- Educational qualification details.
- Fill up all the details and then click on ‘save and proceed.’
Step 5: Uploading documents.
- The candidate has to upload a recent passport size photograph. It should be in JPG or JPEG format, and the size should not exceed 100 KB. It must be a colored photo and should be taken at a professional photo studio. The examination authority will not accept any kind of submissions with the self-composed portraits.
- Signature has to be scanned and uploaded as per the following instructions. It should be in JPG or JPEG format and should not exceed 100 KB in size. The photograph of the signature must be scanned and cropped accordingly.
- Candidates applying under any category have to submit the required and valid category certificate. It must be issued from a competent authority. The format should be either JPG or JPEG, and it should not exceed 150 KB in size.
- All of these scanned documents must be in JPG/JPEG format. Once you are done with uploading all the necessary documents, click ‘Save and Exit’ to complete the form (at a later time or date).
Step 6: Paying the application fees and then printing the form.
Application fee for the B.Des/GDPD course:
|Category||B.Des and GDPD|
|GEN – EWS||Rs 2000|
|OBC – NCL||Rs 2000|
|SC & ST||Rs 1000|
|GEN – PwD||Rs 1000|
|GEN – EWS – PwD||Rs 1000|
|OBC – NCL – PwD||Rs 1000|
|SC – PwD||Rs 1000|
|ST – PwD||Rs 1000|
|Overseas (Only B.Des)||Rs 3000|
Application fee for the M.Des course:
|Category||Fee for 1 Discipline only.||Fee for 2 Disciplines only.|
|GEN||Rs 2000||Rs 4000|
|GEN – EWS||Rs 2000||Rs 4000|
|OBC – NCL||Rs 2000||Rs 4000|
|SC & ST||Rs 1000||Rs 2000|
|GEN – PwD||Rs 1000||Rs 2000|
|GEN-EWS-PwD||Rs 1000||Rs 2000|
|OBC-NCL-PwD||Rs 1000||Rs 2000|
|SC – PwD & ST – PwD||Rs 1000||Rs 2000|
|Overseas||Rs 3000||Rs 6000|
NID Application Form Correction 2021
After you’ve submitted your application form, you can correct some of the details. For that, the candidates will have to log in with their email id and date of birth; and then edit the details. There are some details. However, one cannot edit these later. These include:
2. Email ID
3. Date of Birth
Check all details of NID Entrance Exam 2021 exam like dates, application form, eligibility, syllabus, admit card, results, pattern, preparation tips, question papers, and more at https://www.shiksha.com/design/communication-design/nid-entrance-exam